Wednesday, July 21, 2010

$10 Off My Book, AdoptingOnline.com!

An excerpt from one of my books, AdoptingOnline.com:

"Before you can adopt with success, you must come to terms with your infertility. For some couples this may take years. Move at your own pace but realize that you are not getting any younger and the longer you wait, the more you delay the precious time you could have with your child.

For me, coming to terms with infertility meant accepting that there was a reason for everything. I don't know why I was unable to have babies, but were it not for my infertility, I would not have adopted my wonderful son. I would not have opened an adoption center which has brought hundreds of children and parents together, changing their lives."

Visit AdoptingOnline.com to receive $10 off your purchase of this book! In addition, we'll add a free CD, "5 Keys to a Successful Adoption."

No comments: